Basic Nitrile-Vinyl Blend Examination Gloves
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Ships same day from a warehouse in Florida. Trusted brand and reliable examination grade Nitrile-Vinyl blend gloves.
- 100 gloves/box
- Examination Grade
- USDA FDA Compliance
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 5250
- Latex-Free, Powder-Free
- Single-Use Only
Premium – Synthetic Nitrile-Vinyl blend examination disposable gloves. The product can be used for work in sanitary, plumbing, painting, automotive, and other household uses.
The Basic Synmax® hybrid exam gloves are a Nitrile-Vinyl blend.
They are highly versatile and can be used in a variety of professions, such as law enforcement, food vendors, hairstylists, painters, cleaners, pet care specialists, as well as for home use.
Basic Synmax® Nitrile-Vinyl exam gloves are also approved for medical applications.
These gloves fit just like a typical nitrile glove. The snug fit and thickness provide a durability factor that nitrile fails to deliver. Basic Nitrile-Vinyl examination gloves possess the badge of 510(k) Certified. The 510(k) number is issued once a company has proven that a device is substantially equivalent in performance and safety to other devices already existing on the market.
- An evolutionary new formula of Nitrile-Vinyl material ensures latex-like properties, offering enhanced tactile sensitivity and a practical barrier of protection for a wide range of applications.
- Increased protection, resisting acid, alkali, and oil • PU coating with no protein, limiting allergy risk
- Complies with EN374 and EN455
- Complies with ASTM D5250
- SGS, MSDS, 510k, and TUV available upon request