This ULV Cold Fogger Disinfecting Misting Machine is one of the easiest ways to disinfect a large space in a small amount of time. The CDC recommends thorough cleanings and sanitization of spaces and surfaces. With this machine, you can accomplish just that in a lot less time.
The disinfecting misting machine uses the water-based disinfectant to create misting droplets that sit on surfaces, effectively killing viruses, pathogens, and bacteria within minutes. The ULV Cold Fogger works quickly and easily making it an ideal machine for home or commercial use. Schools, daycares, and nursing homes can easily and quickly clean and sanitize rooms. Gyms can clean equipment and locker rooms rapidly, ensuring their members get the cleanest experience possible. These machines are also great for restaurants, medical facilities, and even public transportation as the droplets dissipate quickly and don’t require wiping.
We suggest using the RMC CP-64 water-based sanitizer made by Rochester Midland with this cold fogger. It is an EPA-approved product that is effective as a virucidal. It is rated to kill viruses like Coronavirus as well as Influenza, and HIV (AIDS).
Features and Benefits of the ULV Cold Fogger:
- Can cut cleaning time by almost 80%
- Can kill up to 99.9% of germs when used correctly
- Sprays up to 26 feet
- Can cover up to 500K sq feet per gallon
- Durable and Sturdy
- Comes pre-tested and assembled
- Has a 20-foot extension cord
- Best value on the market
- Has a shoulder strap for maximum comfort
Our disinfecting misting machine comes pre-tested and assembled. You may notice a little water in it when you receive your package. This is totally normal! This is because we test every fogger before they go out to customers to ensure that they are working properly.
How to Use Your Fogger:
- Take the fogger out of the box and put on your gloves, glasses, and mask.
- Add NO MORE than 1.8 gallons of water-based disinfectant to the tank. Note: do not overfill as this will cause leaks.
- Tighten the lid on the tank
- Make sure the valve on the handle is closed by tightening clockwise.
- Plug the unit into an extension cord or electrical socket.
- Pick the unit up keeping it level - the shoulder strap will help.
- Turn on the switch on the top of the handle to turn the fan on. Note: this may seem loud but it is in line with a vacuum cleaner’s noise.
- Open the valve handle to release the spray. Note: You can adjust the spray here, get a level you are comfortable with.
- Walkthrough your space spraying on all horizontal and vertical surfaces and all the tough-points. Note: Do not use on dishware or silverware
- Let dry for 5-10 minutes.
The ULV Cold Fogger has an adjustable flow rate. This means you can use different droplet sizes that work for your space. It has a 20-foot extension cord and a convenient shoulder strap. It is the first line of defense for commercial and residential spaces for disease control and prevention. It is also corrosion-resistant and made of thick and durable material.
There are a couple of massive safety precautions to take when using the disinfecting fogger. You can ONLY use a water-based cleanser with this product. If you use gas or alcohol it could result in explosions. This is because the fan gets hot by design, so it is IMPERATIVE that only a compatible water-based disinfectant is used.
This product is assembled in the United States. It is also tested, inspected, packaged, and shipped from the United States. The manufacturing certification reports are available upon request. We also offer bulk pricing and special discounts for schools and nonprofits. For information on those, please email us directly.